Bucatino Business #11 and the TAH Comikaze Panel is a special episode of The Thrilling Adventure Hour.
Bucatino Business #11Edit
TAH Comikaze PanelEdit
- Annie Savage
- Paul F. Tompkins
- Craig Cackowski
- Hal Lublin
- Andy Paley
- Aaron Ginsburg
- Bens Acker & Blacker
- Matt Gourley (moderator)
The episode opens with an ad for WorkJuice Coffee featuring Dan Bucatino. Once the ad concludes the remainder of the episode is a panel from Stan Lee's Comikaze:
- "SAT, 12:30, Rm 404AB: The official TAH panel with Acker & Blacker, Paul F. Tompkins, Hal Lublin, Craig Cackowski, Annie Savage (not pictured), Andy Paley, and special guests! Moderated by Superego's Matt Gourley! Prizes will be given out to anyone who asks a question!"
While the official summary for the episode said that it was recorded in October 2014, the actual panel took place on Saturday, November 1, 2014.
- This is the 213th episode of the Thrilling Adventure Hour.
- The prior episode is Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars - Space-ships Passing in the Night.
- The next episode is Beyond Belief - All About Evil.
- The prior panel episode is the TAH Panel from WonderCon (TAH #205).
- The prior Bucatino Business ad is "Bucatino Business #10" (TAH #207.1).
- The next panel episode and Bucatino Business ad is Bucatino Business ads, Fan-Only Q&A from Wellington, New Zealand, and the Nerdist Panel at San Diego Comic Con (TAH #216).
- The prior episode from Stan Lee's Comikaze is The Thrilling Adventure Hour panel from LA's Comikaze 2013 (TAH #145).
This episode was recorded at Stan Lee's Comikaze on November 1, 2014 and released on June 29, 2015.