A concert film designed to bring the live Thrilling Adventure Hour experience to those unable to attend a recording of the show was filmed, as a result of the $165,000 that was raised through the show's Kickstarter campaign.
A preliminary cut of the concert film was screened at Emerald City Comicon on March 28, 2014. Initial release of the concert film began in March 2015.
The first segment is The Piano has Been Thinking, a Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars segment previously released on the podcast as TAH #70. For a full summary and commentary links, please see that segment page.
- Sparks Nevada - Marc Evan Jackson
- Croach the Tracker - Mark Gagliardi
- Red Plains Rider - Busy Philipps
- Barkeep - Joshua Malina
- The Saloon Doors - Annie Savage
- Felton - Craig Cackowski
- Folksy Hal - Hal Lublin
- Techs - Garret Dillahunt
- Sklor - Scott Aukerman
- Blut - Mike Phirman
- The Piano - Alan Tudyk
- Cactoid Jim - Nathan Fillion
- Rebecca Rose Rushmore - Janet Varney
Patriot Brand Cigarette AdEdit
- American's Sweetheart - Paget Brewster
- Frank Doyle - Paul F. Tompkins
- Sadie Doyle - Paget Brewster
- Robbies - Mark Gagliardi, Hal Lublin, Craig Cackowski, John Ennis, James Urbaniak, John DiMaggio, Joshua Malina
- Spooky Hal (Narrator) - Hal Lublin
- Captain Laserbeam - John DiMaggio
- Phillip Fathom - Hal Lublin
- Patrick - Craig Cackowski
- Investigateen Dash - Annie Savage
- Investigateen Elliott- Autumn Reeser
- Tyler - John Ennis
- Heroic Announcer - Mark Gagliardi
- Bucatino Business / Workjuice Coffee Ad and Let WorkJuice Entertain You song
- A Philadelphia Story - Patriot Brand Cigarette Ad
- Extended cut of the Behind the Scene Webseries Documentary
Commentary Tracks Edit
- With Creators Ben Acker and Ben Blacker, director Neil Mahoney, and stage director Aaron Ginsburg
- With Marc Evan Jackson and Mark Gagliardi (For Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars) and Paul F. Tompkins and Paget Brewster (for Beyond Belief)
- With Craig Cackowski, Annie Savage, and Hal Lublin
- Workjuice released a lengthy post on tumblr which detailed many of the production issues behind the DVD which caused delays in its release.
- Kickstarter backers received a link and password to a website which contained several more bonus features, not available to the public.
The recording was held at Largo in Los Angeles, California on October 6, 2013. Tickets to the filming and the final special edition DVD were available exclusively as rewards through the Kickstarter campaign.