Disenchantment Under the Sea is an episode of The Adventures of Captain Laserbeam.
- Captain Laserbeam - John DiMaggio
- Adventurekateer Andrea - Busy Philipps
- Tyler - John Ennis
- Congresswoman Mulcahey - Annie Savage
- Investigateen Molly - Annie Savage
- Heroic Hal (Narrator) - Hal Lublin
- Adventurekateer Gregory - Bruce McCulloch
- The Fishwife - Gillian Jacobs
- Mr. Octopus - John Hodgman
- Investigateen Duncan - Colin Hanks
- Phillip Fathom - Christopher Meloni
Captain Laserbeam learns that The Fishwife and Mr. Octopus - a recently married villain couple - have robbed Apex City Aquarium. He decides to pursue them, though doing so infringes on the jurisdiction of Phillip Fathom. Captain Laserbeam finds that the newlyweds have recently resolved their domestic squabbles about henchman Tyler, and Laserbeam quickly becomes ensnared in a deathtrap. Fathom shows up, and is similarly trapped, but will the memory of his faithful Investigateens give him the strength to escape?
- Professor Backfire
- Kid Ragnarok, the Viking Teen
- The Difficult Man
- Coral Thief
- Handsome Devil
- Foxy Burlesque
- The Fishwife
- Mr. Octopus
- This is the first appearance of Phillip Fathom, Deep Sea Detective, and the only episode in which Fathom is not played by Hal Lublin.
This is the 67th episode of The Thrilling Adventure Hour. The previous episode is Jumbo the Elephant Saves Easter!, as well as the special episode numbered as #66.5, A public service announcement from Jumbo the Elephant. The next episode is Beyond Belief - Nuns the Word. The previous episode in Captain Laserbeam canon is #55, Even Bluebirds Get the Blues, and the next episode is #79, Tinker Taylor and Tyler Too.
Recorded at the Marines Memorial Theater as part of San Francisco SketchFest on January 21, 2012. and released on April 16th, 2012.