Donna Henderson (Janet Varney generally, Jenna Stern in #172) is the wife of Dave Henderson, mother to Michelle Henderson, and friend of Frank and Sadie Doyle. She is a vampire. Donna is cheerful and friendly, and full of infectious charm. She also doesn't mind murdering anyone who threatens her daughter.
She favours comfortable shoes and clothing - all the better for running around on the rooftops at night, which she greatly enjoys. She favours B- blood.
While she was pregnant, she was enormously powerful, able to thrall four people at once. She is stronger than an average vampire when it comes to protecting Michelle, able to enter hallowed ground, break down doors, and fight off skilled demon-slayers.
Donna and Dave's first daughter (mentioned in A Dave at the Races) was “even more herbinger” than Michelle. Due to her powers, the child grew up incredibly fast and erased their memories of it. As such, the Henderson's first daughter has only recently come back into their lives.
Life Prior to Becoming a VampireEdit
Sadie and Donna were friends prior to Donna becoming a vampire, and often got into trouble together. Her maiden name is Donner.
- A Dave at the Races (TAH #54)
- Goatbusters (TAH #72)
- Caped Fear (TAH #96)
- A Beyond Belief Valentines Day (TAH #106)
- The Skeleton Grief (TAH #201)
- The Donna Party (BB #1)
- Some Things Under the Bed Are Dueling (BB #2)
- Sticks and Stones May Murder Your Friends and Influence People (BB #3)
- Rosemary's Baby Shower (TAH #25)
- Vampire Weekend (TAH #48)
- Nuns the Word (TAH #68)
- When Cthulu Cthalls (TAH #153)
- The Bloodsucker Proxy - Original Variant (TAH #172) and Variant A (TAH #179)
- Scary Tale of New York (TAH #236)