Fan Q&A from San Diego Comic Con is a panel episode of The Thrilling Adventure Hour.
- How is it working with Welcome to Night Vale for the second time, especially now that the show has gotten bigger?
- Do you see Welcome to Night Vale wading into other areas like TAH has with the Original Graphic Novel?
- Why is there only one show at San Diego Comic Con in 2014?
- Are there going to be any more special shows (like a Halloween episode)?
- If you could have any fictional character appear in an episode, who would you choose?
- How are the scripts written? Do the actors have any input?
- How does the podcast recording at a live show compare to voiceover work?
- Does the glut of guest stars bring extra energy to the shows?
- Have you worked out the story arc that would end Sparks Nevada?
- This Q&A took place at the Spreckles Theater shortly before the crossover episode with Welcome to Night Vale.
- This is the 180th episode of The Thrilling Adventure Hour.
- The previous episode is Beyond Belief - The Bloodsucker Proxy, Variant A.
- The next episode is the Nerdist Podcast Network Super Panel, which is also the next panel episode.
- The previous panel episode is Panel from C2E2, Chicago's Comic Con (TAH #165).
This episode was recorded at the Spreckles Theater at San Diego Comic Con on July 26th, 2014 and released September 8th 2014.