How to Spell Revenge is an episode of Beyond Belief.
- Frank Doyle - Paul F. Tompkins
- Sadie Doyle - Paget Brewster
- Alistair, the boy witch - Marc Evan Jackson
- Spooky Hal (Narrator) - Hal Lublin
Frank and Sadie are compelled to attend a book club. Once there, they realize that it is not a book club but rather a coven of witches (which Sadie discovers by using her family's multiple choice test). The witches are out for revenge for the time the Doyles foiled their plan (Goatbusters).
The witches try and fail to make the Doyles to go into the oven. The Doyles, still under the witches' spell, offer to enchant an apple that would force them into the oven. They bite the apple, but it's a trick - they've used a granny smith, which reverses the polarity of the spell. The Doyles turn off the oven but force the witches into it until they no longer want revenge.
Clink count: 5
Frank and Sadie reference The Wizard of Oz, Wizards of Waverly Place, Baba Yaga, and Casper meets Wendy.
- This is the 109th episode of the Thrilling Adventure Hour.
- The previous episode is Amelia Earhart, Fearless Flyer - Brother vs Brother vs Nazi.
- The next episode is The Adventures of Captain Laserbeam - Circle Gets the Square.
- The previous episode in Beyond Belief canon is A Beyond Belief Valentines Day (TAH #106).
- The next Beyond Belief episode is Making Spirits Fight (TAH #114).