Irrational Numbler is an episode of The Adventures of Captain Laserbeam.
- Captain Laserbeam - John DiMaggio
- Adventurekateer Chris - Marc Evan Jackson
- Adventurekateer Dana - Annie Savage
- Tyler - John Ennis
- Heroic Hal (Narrator) - Hal Lublin
Captain Laserbeam is at the Apex City Public Library when he notices that the shelves of recent arrivals have been booknapped. He immediately suspects that literate lowlife, the Die-Brarian, when he is called to the Adventurekateer Clubhouse. There, the Adventurekateers inform him that The Numbler has returned to Apex City and has hired henchman Number Two (Tyler).
The Numbler injects Tyler with the Pythagorean Serum to give him the proportional speed and strength of a right triangle. Captain Laserbeam manages to dodge Number Two's punches and kicks, but not before The Numbler activates his weapon, the Subtraction Matrix.
Will Captain Laserbeam be able to make The Numbler a closed set?
- This is the 36th episode of The Thrilling Adventure Hour.
- The previous episode is Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars - Space-iversary.
- The next episode is Beyond Belief - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang You're Dead.
- The previous The Adventures of Captain Laserbeam episode is Royal Pains (TAH #28).
- The next The Adventures of Captain Laserbeam episode is Poetic Injustice (TAH #49).
This episode was recorded at Largo on April 2, 2011 and released on September 12, 2011.