This page is for relating information on Mayors in the Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars universe.
In the Sparks Nevada universe, Mayors are individuals who govern not just towns, but often entire planets.
Mayors of MarsEdit
- The unnamed mayor during A Comet's Tale episodes refused to reinstate emergency evacuation plans and escape pods per Sparks Nevada's request, as he claimed it would not instill confidence.
- Cactoid Jim once served as the Mayor of Mars, elected in between The Piano has Been Thinking and The Full Christmas Episode from December 2011. He served for several months before resigning to run for President of Earth.
- Some time later, probably after Natal Attraction and before Sheriff on Mars, The Barkeep was elected mayor, and is currently still serving his term.
- The names of all other Mars mayors are currently unknown.
- Mars' moon Deimos mayor was, and presumably still is, Derp.
- All robots are apparently governed by a mayor. A41397X442 was the mayor of robots, before he was shot and killed by Mercy Laredo after contracting Pinocchiosis. The current mayor of robots is unknown.
- There are many other mayors, enough for an entire retreat based around exchanging ideas about mayoring, but who they are and who they govern is unknown.