Patrick monitors police scanners and sounds the distress signal in the Adventurekateer Clubhouse. He collects sea shells and has a favorite conch, enjoys a good lunch-dessert, and he knows the number for jail (his dad's in there). He's also savvy enough to leave notes when he's in distress.
Tinker Taylor kidnapped him, declaring him to be the weakest of his superhero's assistants, but Patrick considers himself to be middle of the pack.
Patrick has recently had a surgery (unknown if it's related to his orthodontia), for which there was a silent action fundraiser. He's also allergic to monkey dander.
Patrick's Fate Edit
In From Time to Time, Patrick has realized his low status in the Adventurekateer pecking order, and had followed Phillip Fathom to a building wherein K of the Cosmos had transported Colonel Tick-Tock, Dorothy Parker and Amelia Earhart for some cross-dimensional fun and Whimsy. When K is easily defeated by Fathom, K sends the out-of-place heroes back to their home dimensions after Fathom leaves.
K then sees Patrick remains, and recalls that Patrick had wished upon a star K had been hanging out on. He sends Patrick after Colonel Tick-Tock to be his sidekick and have fabulous adventures.
- The The Adventures of Captain Laserbeam segment of the Original Graphic Novel
- Poetic Injustice (TAH #49)
- Even Bluebirds Get the Blues (TAH #55)
- Tinker Taylor and Tyler Too (TAH #79)
- The Fight Before Christmas (TAH #98)
- Circle Gets the Square (TAH #110)
- Three Sides to Every Story (TAH #163)
- Poetry Commotion (TAH #169)
- Try, Triangle Again (TAH #207)
- From Time to Time (TAH #215)
- Mentioned in Refurbished (TAH #229)
- On with the Show (TAH #156.1)
- The Thrilling Adventure Hour April Fools' Fun-Around part 2 (TAH #210)
- The Thrilling Adventure Hour April Fools' Fun-Around part 3 (TAH #211)
- "Snitches get stitches" - Try, Triangle Again (TAH #207)
Behind the ScenesEdit
Ben Acker's one-word character direction to Craig Cackowski about Patick ('Fatter.') has become mildly legendary.