Poetic Injustice is an episode of The Adventures of Captain Laserbeam.
- Captain Laserbeam - John DiMaggio
- Adventurekateer Patrick - Craig Cackowski
- Daddy-O - Mark Gagliardi
- Dream Girl - Busy Philipps
- King Cool - James Urbaniak
- Heroic Hal (Narrator) - Hal Lublin
Lady Haiku teams up with Protege, King Cool and Daddy-O like it's France or something to turn Apex City itself into a visual haiku by dynamiting buildings into 5-7-5 patterns. Dream Girl and The Platonic Ideal show up from New Utopia to help and are refused, but will Captain Laserbeam regret going it alone?
Captain Laserbeam: "A team up is two people, Patrick. Three people? No. This isn't France."
- Episode commentary by Ben Acker.
- This segment was originally performed at Largo on October 2, 2010. In that performance, the following roles were played by different actors than ended up in the recorded version:
- This episode was also performed on September 30, 2012 at The Bell House.
- This episode's script was performed again on April 1, 2015 as part of The Thrilling Adventure Hour April Fools' Fun-Around part 2 (TAH #210).
- This is the 49th episode of The Thrilling Adventure Hour.
- The previous episode is Beyond Belief - Vampire Weekend.
- The next episode is Tales from the Black Lagoon - The Search for Marnie Bennett part 3, with the WorkJuice Coffee ads Fillabuster and Dressing Room in between as episodes #49.1 and #49.2.
- The previous episode in The Adventures of Captain Laserbeam canon is Irrational Numbler (TAH #36).
- The next episode in The Adventures of Captain Laserbeam canon is Even Bluebirds Get the Blues (TAH #55).
After being originally performed at Largo on October 2, 2010 under the guest direction of Rian Johnson, this segment was recorded as part of SF Sketchfest on January 22, 2011 and released on November 28th, 2011.
- Writers: Ben Acker and Ben Blacker
- Director: Aaron Ginsburg
- Music: Andy Paley and the Andy Paley Orchestra