The Doyle's penthouse apartment is located in the Plaza Hotel in New York City, and is located directly across the street from a bar.
Other Residents Edit
The previous resident of their apartment was Slapert Frowl. The Doyles occasionally receive mail addressed to him.
Main Room Edit
- In the OGN, it is shown as having a staircase and a grand piano
- The main room is lined with bookcases (which the Doyles have filled with liquor), which has a rolling ladder attached (as described in The Heart is a Lonely Haunter)
- The main room has a window which can be opened (Second Star to the Wrong, Love, Love Me Doom), and a balcony (Caped Fear)
- A walk-in liquor cabinet (She Blinded Me With Seance). It does not have a phone. There are also several other "normal" liquor cabinets.
- Several auction purchases are kept in the main room, such as Freud's cigar box, Chekov's gun, and Occam's razor (Cursed at First Bite, Ladies and Skeleton), as well as other items such as dueling pistols (Ladies and Skeleton)
- It features a table, which is a heirloom (The Skeleton Grief)
A room which the Doyles presumably barely use, as Frank is constantly surprised they have one.
- oven, used for glass and liquor storage
- a sink (Vampire Weekend)
- A large, full length mirror (Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Corpse)
- The Doyles keep ropes on the bed, for exorcism and non-exorcism purposes (Basil's Day)
- In one of the bedside tables, the Doyles keep the guns that would be necessary to defeat a werewolf (Werewolf of Wall Street)
- One of their nightstands has been converted in a bar (Vampire Weekend)
- A phone (Vampire Weekend)