The Halley's Comet Gang are characters in Sparks Nevada, Marshal on Mars.
- The head, Comety Jane. (Kirsten Vangsness)
- Armando, the right arm, who is new. (Craig Cackowski)
- The torso, left arm (Hal Lublin) and legs were not named.
The gang enjoys causing swaths of destruction. They come to Mars once every 76 years. The Martians refer to the event as the A'pokk'alip-sss.
They possess forcefields, and El Gigante has an auto-repirative system, which has allowed them to continue their swathing for hundreds of years.
Professor Genius shot El Gigante with the Inversification Ray, but its auto-reparitive systems fixed it back to normal. Sparks Nevada, instead, took the flood he'd lasso'd inside a wormhole generator (probably when saving Croach the Tracker's tribe from the flood caused by John Steelhands) and dumped it on the giant robot. El Gigante was fried by the water, and defeated, thus ending the many swaths of destruction caused by the gang forever.
- Mentioned in A Comet's Tale, (TAH #11) although at the time Simon Pure did not know what exactly caused the swath of destruction the Halley's Comet Gang wrought 76 years previously.
- First seen in Blast from the Past (TAH #14)
- Mentioned in The Piano has Been Thinking (TAH #70) in the song "I Don't Want No Trouble In My Place"