The Morning Inn is a country cottage run by Cheston and his wife Lustraya. The cottage was originally a tavern before it was re-purposed as a bed and breakfast, and retains much of the original bar fixtures.
The guest rooms at The Morning Inn are all named.
- The Warm Embrace: the room that the Doyles stay in during their time at The Morning Inn (this room includes a bar by the bed).
Activities Schedule Edit
- 8 to 10: continental breakfast (eggs, sadness)
- 10 to 12: tour of a creek (relentless, crying, desolation)
- 12 to 2: lunch - please take advantage of the games cabinet and community library shelf (which is a futile grasp at ignoring the inevitable)
- free time until the kitchen opens for dinner at 7 (this includes a wine tasting, provided your life’s fire isn’t extinguished)