Trick Clock is the sentient apparatus by which Colonel Tick-Tock is able to create time holes and move through time. He can also fix time anomalies, and send creatures out of time-sync back to their own eras.
All chonodesigns are property of Her Royal Majesty Queen Victoria, filed 1830 and 3156.
Although generally Trick Clock is polite and helpful to Colonel Tick-Tock, in more recent episodes he has tended to get a little cheeky.
He's plenty of fun! Everyone says he's fun!
In the Wright Stuff, Trick Clock was sent elsewhere by K of the Cosmos. When he was returned to Colonel Tick Tock, he'd been drinking too many Pina Coladas and came back drunk.
- The Cross-Time Adventures of Colonel Tick-Tock segment of the Original Graphic Novel
- Gilbert & Sullivan (TAH #16)
- Electric Rivalries (TAH #31)
- An Odd Couple (TAH #45)
- The Wilde Party (TAH #73)
- Electric Park (TAH #87)
- Hey Caesar! (TAH #100)
- Mrs. Parker and the Doctaparatorious Paradox (TAH #120)
- Horse Play (TAH #154)
- The Wright Stuff (TAH #160)
- Confederates (TAH #174)
- From Time to Time (TAH #215)